1910 Building History

Built in 1910 by the City of Reading as a Horse Drawn Trolley Depot. Then it was converted to Oldsmobile Company of Reading in 1921-1945 when the electric trolleys came to Reading. Nearly 6,100 sf of garage space plus almost 1,000 sf showroom and office. The shop is amazing! 39' by 140' with 30' two tier roof, vintage steel frame with 1,152 panes of glass. The building has been fully renovated with upgrades and modernization throughout from 2006 - 2008 from the previous owners Fred and Shelly. You MUST stop in to see in person to take the character of this Penn's Common Historic building! Plus Pat the owner has his personal signs and antique license plate collection hung up throughout the dealership!

  1. McGinty Motorcars

    1041 Washington Street
    Reading, PA 19601

    • Sales: 610-743-3946
Loading Map...

Get in Touch

  • Contact our Sales Department at: 610-743-3946
  • Monday9:00AM - 6:00PM
  • Tuesday9:00AM - 6:00PM
  • Wednesday9:00AM - 6:00PM
  • Thursday9:00AM - 6:00PM
  • Friday9:00AM - 6:00PM
  • Saturday9:00AM - 3:00PM
  • SundayClosed